Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Chicken


A couple of days ago, I came back home from work finding 600 duck eggs in the kitchen. I’ve never seen that many duck eggs in my life all at once before so it was kindda cool to find them in my own kitchen. The only reasonable explanation for this occurrence is that they’re going to disappear all at once and I shall find them again one by one as Easter approaches.


Well, the next day all the eggs DID disappeared. Today is Easter and some of the eggs made it back, except they all came back with a hen on them. So I guess the ducks didn’t want them and the chickens decided to adopt them. Not just any chickens, they are all smaller than most normal size chickens, have googly eyes, very cute and comes in a variety of colors and patterns. They also double function as a pot mitt.



As it turns out, a family friend of ours (Mrs. Evi- homemaker genius) decided to create these chickens plushy to hand them out to people at church for Easter. They are all handmade by the ladies at church, all 600 on them. It’s a pretty good effort if you ask me.

Happy Easter Everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment